Note: You must have WHM installed to do this. If you don't, ask your hosting to install this. BuildzHosting has already installed this module.
On some WP sites, you may see that you need to install the Imagick module in Site Health. To install and enable this, open a SSH terminal and type the following:
#sudo yum -y install ImageMagick-devel ImageMagick-c++-devel
#sudo apt-get install ImageMagick-devel ImageMagick-c++-devel
Then in WHM:
1. Go to Home »Software »Module Installers.
2. Click "Manage" next to PHP Pecl.
3. Select your PHP version(s) and click apply.
4. On the “Install a PHP Pecl” text box type “imagick” (without the quotes) and click install now.
5. Go to Home »Restart Services »PHP-FPM service and click "Yes".